Precocious Post of The Week!

Youtubers I Watch// Favorite Netflix Shows//TV Shows

Good Day Gamers!!!         I failed once again, I was suppposed to upload a minecraft pictures post, yet I failed. I went on a little roa...

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Create A Sim(s)// Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus

Good Day My Holly Jolly Gamers!!!

        Today, I am bringing you another create-a-sim! I made Mrs. Claus and Santa Claus! I think they came out pretty well! They do not look as good as Deligracy's sims, but I tried my best!!! Without any other further ado, Let's Do This!!!


Carol Claus


Santa Claus


I hope you all enjoyed this blogpost! Short and sweet, just like me! (I'm totally kidding) Today, spread all of the joy you can, and make someone's day! Down in the comments tell me your favorite Christmas Movie!!!

Happy Holidays and Stay Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment