Precocious Post of The Week!

Youtubers I Watch// Favorite Netflix Shows//TV Shows

Good Day Gamers!!!         I failed once again, I was suppposed to upload a minecraft pictures post, yet I failed. I went on a little roa...

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Youtubers I Watch// Favorite Netflix Shows//TV Shows

Good Day Gamers!!!

        I failed once again, I was suppposed to upload a minecraft pictures post, yet I failed. I went on a little road trip with my family, so I am so so sorry for missing a post! So on this lovely Tuesday, I thought I could send out an extra post! Anyway, I am a multitasker, I can't just play sims, I have to play sims and listen to music or watch a video or TV show. I am super frantic and a little bit ADHD, as I am super fidgety, I always have to be doing something productive or I will go nuts!!! After that tangent, let me explain my reasons, I watch a lot of netflix, and a lot of youtube, so I definitely think that spreading some love and hype for my favorite youtubers and TV and netflix shows! There is too much hate about everything and  want to share people I love! Lets Do This!!!!!

        Youtubers
  • Khrysta- Khrysta is a small youtuber who makes wonderful content. I love her videos and they never cease to make me laugh.
  • Geek & Sundry- This channel is dedicated to roleplay, boardgames, video games and so much more. Let me just say that I love Felicia Day, her segment the flog is super funny and I love seeing her fail at cooking! That channel is amazing, and I definitely think you should see it!
  • xUrbanSimsx- Jenn is such an entertainer.Jenn plays the Sims and has some really longstanding lets plays. She really incorporates diversity in to her gameplay, and really adds a lot of thought and story into her gameplay, watch her!
  • The Crazie Crew: I really don't watch a lot of vlogs, yet Brian and Sarah's kids are so cute. If you know Matthias on youtube, you would probably know that his sister Sarah and her husband have a vlogging channel with their two daughters Arianna and Bella, they are so cute. Watch them!
  • Team Edge: This channel is ran by Matthias, J-Fred, and Brian. I love it! They do a lot of challenges, three times a week as a matter of fact. The editing is hilarious, and they make stupid things funny, which is basically what they do.
  • Fantayzia- A simmer who uploads multiple times a day and makes gorgeous sims! I really like Rachel and her channel with her boyfriend is great also! Definitely go check her out! (The only thing I wish Rachel did, was give her sims more diversity, they all have the same face, I wish there was more variety. Nonetheless she is great!)
I watch a lot more people, but these are my favorite! Thank you so much for all of the support, and I hope you have a happy day!

Peace, Love and Pixels



No comments:

Post a Comment