Precocious Post of The Week!

Youtubers I Watch// Favorite Netflix Shows//TV Shows

Good Day Gamers!!!         I failed once again, I was suppposed to upload a minecraft pictures post, yet I failed. I went on a little roa...

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Townie Makeover// Pancakes


Good Day Gamers!

        Welcome back to another townie makeover. Today I did the pancake household. I really enjoyed giving them fall looks, and I think they look so stylish. Please just note that I didn't change any of their physical features, if you decorate them like I did ,they should look the exact same

Eliza









I gave Eliza a turtleneck from Ellie Simple, I gave her acid wash jeans from Puresims, and the hair is from Mango sims. I think she looks gorgeous


Bob


I gave Bob a hair that was featured in my CC Finds #1 (I am too lazy to see who made it) Then I added a plaid top from Lumia Lover Sims, the joggers are from Get Together and the converses are base game.


I hope you all enjoyed their makeovers, please comment on what you think! Thank you all so much for all of the support


Peace, Love and Pixels







No comments:

Post a Comment