Precocious Post of The Week!

Youtubers I Watch// Favorite Netflix Shows//TV Shows

Good Day Gamers!!!         I failed once again, I was suppposed to upload a minecraft pictures post, yet I failed. I went on a little roa...

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Create A Sim// Candy Corn

Good Day Gamers!!

        In this lovely month of October, one of my favorite months by the way. Anywho I really love Candy Corn, so I made a sim based on it. I hope you enjoy PS: I know it's in the US but I am not sure if its anywhere else in the world, so please tell me if it is in your country. Here she is Candi Corn


Everyday













Sleepwear








Party Wear










I really hoped you enjoyed my Candi Corn, and I wish you all have a great Spooky Day!

Peace, Love and Pixels

No comments:

Post a Comment