Precocious Post of The Week!

Youtubers I Watch// Favorite Netflix Shows//TV Shows

Good Day Gamers!!!         I failed once again, I was suppposed to upload a minecraft pictures post, yet I failed. I went on a little roa...

Monday, October 31, 2016

Favorite Halloween Shows and Movies

Good Day My Ghoulish Gamers!!!

        Today I am back on a Monday!! This week Halloween occurs, and I must add that I am so estatic for it! I really love to watch Halloween movies and TV shows and these specific shows and movies are my favorite! Let's Do this!!!


TV Shows:
Image result for eerie Indiana
Eerie Indiana
Ever since I was about 6, my family and I have been watching this. I love Eerie Indiana, it stars Omri Katz playing Marshall in the show who has just moved to Indiana with his family. While in Indiana, Marshall notices a lot of strange things, including neighbors who live in Tupperware, mummy occurences and so much more. Definitey a must watch for your Halloween needs!


Image result for stranger things
Stranger Things
I have talked about this amazing show in a previous favorites post. This show is creepy, scary and oh-so enticing. Stranger Things is about a boy named Mike and his three friends, when one of Mike's friends go missing, a town wide search is set out. During this "strange" occurance Mike meets a girl named Eleven and even more crazy things happen. It's a netflix original and you should definitely watch, with someone else, it's too scary to watch alone!

Image result for peanuts halloween
This adorable show is so flippin adorable. The peanuts still make me giggle, and I think you all should watch this with your family, as I do!

Halloween Movies
Image result for house on haunted hill
House on Haunted Hill:
This horror film starring Vincent Price, is probably my favorite Halloween movie, it's so incredibly cheesy, and horrendously horrific. It's on youtube so watch it! I love it!

Image result for Coraline
Coraline:
This is my favorite movie! It's so incredibly eerie and spoopy, and amazeballs! It's $5 at Target and I think it's fantastic. Definitely a great spoopy movie

Image result for nightmare before christmas
Nightmare Before Christmas:
I am guessing most of you have seen this, but it is definitely a classic, and it has amazing music by the wonderful Danny Elfman. I love Sally, and I think Oogie Boogie is such an amazing protagonist

Image result for Corpse Bride
Corpse Bride:
I love this movie. I first saw it a couple of years ago, and I instantly fell in love with Emily, and the music, (also by Danny Elfman) is fantabulous. Watch it! It's on Netflix



Image result for ghost and mr. chicken
Ghost & Mr. Chicken
This movie starring Don Knotts, is amazing. I love it, my dad introduced it to me, and we have watched it every year, since. Don Knotts is amazing, and it still scares me (in a good way!) Atta Boy Luther!!!


Thank you all so much for reading this post! I hope you all have a wonderful Halloween. Stay safe, and have some fun with your family!!

Happy Halloween!








No comments:

Post a Comment