Precocious Post of The Week!

Youtubers I Watch// Favorite Netflix Shows//TV Shows

Good Day Gamers!!!         I failed once again, I was suppposed to upload a minecraft pictures post, yet I failed. I went on a little roa...

Saturday, October 1, 2016

September Favorites!!

Good Day Gamers!

        Let me just start off by saying that I am so sorry for missing the last Saturday Upload, I usually plan posts a week to two weeks before, I missed that. Right now school is really busy, so I might be a little spotty. Anyways today I am back with another favorites video. I cannot believe that it's almost October!! Lets get right in to my favorites!

Clothing:










Aerie Criss Cross Front Sweatshirt
I recently bought this sweatshirt at Aerie and I love it! It's super comfy and looks adorable with some patterned leggings! Also its already freezing where I live, and its so nice and keeps me warm, which most clothes don't do, as I am always freezing. It reminds me of Danny Zuko in Grease, in gym
Image result for danny zuko track outfit













Aerie Tie-Rye Joggers
I also bought these Aerie joggers, and they are so flippin adorable!! I love them, they are so soft and so cute. I wore them to school, and I felt like I was wearing pajamas. Also they are supposed to go to your ankle, but since I am so short, they go past my ankles to my feet. Plus they look so cute, with the sweater listed above.

Hair & Makeup
Image result for bubble braid
In September, I have been doing a lot of up-do's because I am so lazy, and I don't really want to do a super intricate hair-do for school. I have been doing this adorable hair do, and I love it! I think it is so cute, and it looks like you spent an hour on this, but it really only takes like two minutes.
I used this hair tutorial


Falsies Push Up Mascara
This mascara is amazeballs! I am a sucker for a good mascara, my sister bought me this mascara for Christmas. I love it. My sister got me the waterproof version, and I like waterproof mascara because it holds a curl better. I really love it. First I curl my eyelashes then I apply one to two coats of this mascara, and it looks great.
This video shows the transformation

Books

The Fangirl's  Girl to the Galaxy
Santa gave me this book by Sam Mags, is so entertaining and hilarious. I love it. Sam Maggs talks about how to "Defeat Internet Trolls", the need for feminism among Fangirls and women who consistently play or have a role in the online community. I think it's amazing.

Image result for Susane Colasanti Keep holding on
Keep Holding On By Susane Colasanti
I read this book in Eighth Grade, and it has been my favorite book ever since. It talks about Teenage girl problems, abuse at home, boy troubls. I love it so much!! Definitely read it! My mom actually bought it for me at the Dollar Store, I love it so so so so so much!

TV Shows
Image result for Once upon a time
Once Upon a Time
I started watching this show a couple months ago, then I gave up when they got stuck in the other dimension. I started watching it again, and I am addicted. I love it, my favorite character is Snow. Its on Netflix, watch it!

Image result for hallmark channel
This isn't a show, it's a channel and I love it! It has a ton of different movies Some of them are boring but most of them are fantastic. For me a dish customer, it is on channel 185, but that is subject to change for everyone. Look it up, it is fantastic.


I think that is all for this month! I hope you all enjoyed! Thank you for all of the support!

Peace, Love and Pixels


No comments:

Post a Comment