Precocious Post of The Week!

Youtubers I Watch// Favorite Netflix Shows//TV Shows

Good Day Gamers!!!         I failed once again, I was suppposed to upload a minecraft pictures post, yet I failed. I went on a little roa...

Saturday, October 29, 2016

October Favorites

Good Day Gamers!!!

        Welcome back to another Saturday Upload! This past Friday was the end of the quarter for me and let me just say, I am so happy the first quarter is over!!!! To celebrate this spooky month let me please share with you my October Favorites. Let's Do This!!!

Makeup

NYX Lip Lingerie "Ruffle Trim"
Image result for nyx lip lingerie ruffle trimPicture Credit: BOOP
I bought this lip lingerie at Target, and I love it! It really makes your teeth look white, and I got a lot of compliments on it. This lip lingerie is only $7 and it totally compares to a Kylie Jenner lip kit. Get it!!!.

Sephora Gloss Balm "Warrior Princess"
Image result for sephora warrior princess
I love this gloss, I usually absolutely despise the squeeze bottles of lipgloss, but this one is actually pretty awesome!!! I love it, it's super buttery and even when the gloss fades it kind of turns into a lipstick. I love this mauvey-purpley color.

Clothing


I recently had a Halloween Party, and because my costume hasn't arrived yet, I got this adorable bat shirt, I love it! Its so cute and soft, yet it's a little tight around the belly so if you have a pot belly like I do, you might want to go up a size and tuck in it jeans or leggings and puff it out a little bit.

TV Shows//Movies

Storks
Image result
Over the UEA weekend, my family went to go see a movie, I wanted to see Miss Peregrines but both of my sissies wanted to see this so we saw this. I went in with pretty low expectations, but I loved it!!! It has such a cute story line, and the babies are so flipping adorable! Definitely a Must See! (Pigeon Toady is my dream man) PS: If you didn't know that is a joke, please go talk to your doctor.

Jane The Virgin
Image result for Jane the virgin
Jane the Virgin is an awesome show, it's basically an American Telenovela, or Spanish Soap Opera to all of the gringos. I love this show, it's so hilarious, romantic and it's on netflix and I suggest all of you to see it!!!

Music: (These are all Spanish Songs, because I'm a weirdo, but it's so GOOD!)

Solamente Tu (Only You) By Pablo Alboran

Hoy Me Voy (Today I Leave) By Juanes


Todo Cambio (Everything Changed) By Camila


Cuando Me Enamoro (How I Fell in Love) By Enrique Iglesias y Juan Luis Guerra

Lose Yourself By Eminem (THE ONE BELOW IS THE CLEAN VERSION)

Kind of an interesting story, I usually don't prefer rap, but my dad introduced me to this song and I liked it. I always have it stuck in my head though, because my gym teacher ALWAYS plays it!


I hope you all enjoyed this extremely short segment of Favoritos De Octubre, after watching Jane the Virgin I have the urge to speak Spanish way more. Lo Siento


Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment