Precocious Post of The Week!

Youtubers I Watch// Favorite Netflix Shows//TV Shows

Good Day Gamers!!!         I failed once again, I was suppposed to upload a minecraft pictures post, yet I failed. I went on a little roa...

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Halloween Tag

Good Day Gamers!!!

        Welcome back to another tag! I consider myself to be a very festive person. I am so excited to do this tag I found on MamaKatsLosinIt.Com Lets do this!

1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
I love the song Party Tonight on Haunted Hill by Kevin Murphy and Walking with the Ghost by Tegan and Sara

2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.

Probably a Hatchet man trying to kill me

3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?

Heck to the NO!

4. Favourite horror monster or villain?

I think Oogie Boogie is pretty amazing and oh-so creepy

5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?

I tend to freak out when I am alone, so basically everything that happens when I am alone


6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?

If it's like a Ghost and Mr. Chicken thing I would stay but if it was truly haunted, I will re-iterate HECK TO THE NO


7. Are you superstitious?

Nah, I don't really think so, but if I had a reason to be scared or believe something I would probably be superstitious

8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?

Well my cat, and people outside, but no I do not hallucinate

9. Which urban legend scares you the most?

Probably the Black eyed children or the Candy Man

10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?

Probably thrillers. I mean gore is supposed to be gross, but I can handle both

11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?

I believe in the upside down.

(Just kidding)

12. Ever made a potion of any sort?

I have made some pretty disgusting concoctions whilst cooking so I guess

13. Do you get scared easily?

Totally, I scream at least 10 times a day. I am so skittish

14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?

No! I know its fake, I just don't have a reason to play it

15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?

No, I am not religious at all, and even if I was, I don't think I would believe that. I do think Dante's inferno is cool though

16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?

It would probably be my cat, yet if it wasn't and I would go investigate it, if it was someone I  didn't know would call 911 and probably grab a baseball bat

17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?

House of Haunted Hill, I love that movie

18. If you could only wear one halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?

I would probably be a sailor or 20's Flapper


19. would you ever go to a graveyard at night?

If I was forced yep, if I wasn't forced nope.

20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?

Probably an axe, I could slice through zombies and chop down doors.

21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?

Since I am a teenager and growing out of Trick or Treating I would probably rather go to a halloween party with my friends.

22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the skeptic, the smart one, or the killer?

Probably the Skeptic or the stupid idiot.


23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?

No, I probably should thought

24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?

I would be the person screaming my head off

25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?

The person who gets scared over everything

26. Favorite scary book?

In Fourth Grade, we read Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, and I almost peed my pants, so I really haven't read one since.

27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?

I don't even think I have seen a "horror movie"

28. What was your first Halloween costume?

Minnie Mouse

29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
Village Belle from Beauty and The Beast

30. If you could have a spooky halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?


A black kitten, named Mr. Midnight, (Get my reference?)


I hope you all enjoyed this tag! Please tell me what you would have answered to any of these questions! Thank you!

Peace Love and Pixels





No comments:

Post a Comment