Precocious Post of The Week!

Youtubers I Watch// Favorite Netflix Shows//TV Shows

Good Day Gamers!!!         I failed once again, I was suppposed to upload a minecraft pictures post, yet I failed. I went on a little roa...

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

CC Finds #2

Good Day Gamers!!!

            It seemed like last time I did one of these it did pretty well, so why not do another one! I hope you enjoy! (Disclaimer, none of these pieces or pictures are mine, click on the title above the picture to take you to that page)


1) Venus Hair By Mango Sim




2) Lily Hair by Simple Simmer and Recolor by CrazyCupcakeFR
 Hello everyone! I recolored this amazing hair by @blogsimplesimmer in my rusted palette :) I hope you will like it!
You need the MESH from blogsimplesimmer
Download my recolor: HERE


3) Joggers For Women By Sul-Sul

JoggersChild to adult conversion.. :) Let me know if there are any problems!
Tag me if you use this in a photo! I will reblog it. Tag: sul–sul
◆ ========= INFO ========= ◆
• Teen - Elder
• Female & Male
• Comes in rainbow solids
◆ ========= TERMS OF...


4) Woh Eyebrows By CatPlnt



5) Honeymoon Skin By Simliish



6) LGBT Blush!!!By Mandas-Pixels (Might I just add how much I love this idea!)
(I was going to add more than 1 swatch, but I’m too lazy)
Hey guys!
LGBT+ BLUSH
I don’t think someone has ever made this, so here.
*Might look wacky with some sim’s cheeks*
DOWNLOAD (SFS)
~Please check my TOU

7) Lime Crime Velvetines By SimlishSweetie



8) Aimee Hair By SimpleSimmer





















         That is it for our CC Finds #2, I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for all of the support!

Peace, Love and Pixels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment